Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello... is this thing on?

Tall corn and crossroads, an analogy for where I am in life. 
Crossroads represent a potential change in direction, and if you’ve ever driven down an Iowa gravel road in August, tall corn can create blind corners, so you don’t see what may be coming until it hits you. My best friend says I’m in autopilot right now, and something will come along that will be perfect. That could well be. But in the meantime, I will sue this as my creative and newsy outlet.
I don’t know what direction this blog will take, I confess, I don’t read a lot of blogs, I read Madvilletimes, The South Dakota Cowgirl and On My Plate, so this effort will probably include some political and local issue commentary inspired by Cory, photos inspired by Jen and recipes inspired by Fran. Otherwise, it will be stories that I feel a need to tell, interviews I just have to do, and opinion I just have to share. SO please, comment away, and give me ideas, especially if you are in the Paullina area, there’s news stories of local interest just waiting to be written!

No comments:

Post a Comment