Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going on a mystery tour, help me follow the clues


I’m on the ambulance for South O’Brien’s first home football game on September 2nd, so have been refreshing myself on the possible injuries we could see. It’s time to take a bit of a break. Next month I’m going on a 2-day mystery trip with my mom. She couldn’t decide who to ask to go, and realized I’d have PTO, so decision made, I’m going. 
I hate surprises, just tell me already. I’ve been trying to figure out where the trip is headed since June.  No luck. It has to be within a day’s drive from Orange City, so there is a LOT to see in that radius. Here are the clues we’ve been given, see if you are better at this game than I am:
June
We all love adventure and fall is a wonderful time to travel. The air is cooler and the autumn colors are abounding. Along the way you will meet a ‘living legend’ of the area. This flamboyant character will delight you with his story and what tomfoolery ultimately sent him to jail! Row, row your boat, but leave the driving to us. The B I B L E, yes, that’s the book for me… especially, following the jail tale. Cookies and apples and rocks, oh my! How about those “sketchy details?”
July
We all love traveling and fall is a wonderful time to venture out. The air is cooler with autumn colors abounding. Along the mysterious way you will witness some rock solid adventure which may also be pretty as a picture if Jack Frost holds off his magic. A European style evening tour with a visually enticing and elegant meal will be enjoyed Thursday. You will be blown away with bakeries, boats and bibles. Our trip includes something for everyone.
August
Fall is a wonderful time to venture out. The air is cooler with autumn colors all about. North, South, East or West… only the driver will know best. His Global Positioning System will show him the way. It will guide him safely around detours and road blocks as we travel all day.Our trip includes something for you and for me.
There you go, all the hints, including the same clip art (just dumb luck) except for the church. I’m thinking somewhere in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but have no idea. Where do you think we could be going?

No comments:

Post a Comment